Anytime someone starts a new journey, there is a reason.
That reason may not be apparent at first, but it’s there.
When I first started working out, it was because I was supposed to and that’s what I needed to do to feel comfortable in my skin. Oh boy how that has changed! If you ask anyone who knows me, they know the reason I work out is for longevity and quality of life. I do not want to be at the mercy of others to take care of me physically- I want to live every moment being as active as possible.
In thinking about nutrition and fitness, have you taken then time to think about your why? Maybe you haven’t started yet- that's okay, you can use this time to formulate a reason for becoming active.
For those of you who have already started- WHY? Why are you dedicating your time and efforts to nutrition and fitness? If you don’t know the answer to that question there are a few reasons you NEED to establish your why:
- It gives you purpose for eating right and working out
- It provides you with the willpower to say ‘no’ to things that aren’t healthy for you
- You have an internal source of motivation to keep you going
- Acts as a foundation for other values
- Leads those most important to you in the right direction
P.S.- I want to hear your WHY so shoot me an email telling me what it is!