So you feel like you need a change.
- Exhausted all the time
- Embarrassed when you look at pictures of yourself
- Having health issues
- Not ready to go a size up because your clothes are too tight
- Can’t keep up with your children or grandchildren
There are a million other reasons you feel like it is time to make a change, but what you may have missed is what that will entail. Many people forget that they can’t continue what they are currently doing AND seek results. While we advocate slow and steady changes that you are willing to make- some of that will end up affecting the way you live your life.
So are you READY to:
- Say no to going out drinking regularly?
- Skip the dessert?
- Be mindful of what you are eating 100% of the time?
- Fail, and then get back up?
- Put your fork down, chew slowly, and take your time eating?
It doesn’t stop there, but you get the picture. Those aren’t the hardest parts, being able to give yourself praise and sticking to it are. Most people can do anything for a short amount of time, but once they reach a certain point, they go right back to where they started.
Ask yourself if you are willing to put forth the effort stick to it.
If yes, then what are you waiting for?
If no, then it might not be the right time for you.