First, let's figure out how you can NOT be "your" version of Wonder Woman or Superman. Many people fall into a trap of "poor me" or the blame game. It happens to a lot of us and we can easily fall "victim" as we go on this downward spiral!
WAYS TO NOT BECOME YOUR OWN SUPERHERO...
1. Making excuses for others bad behaviors towards you
2. Making excuses for why you did not take action
3. Constantly saying "I can't" when if you tried, you could.
4. Giving up on something/ someone because it became hard.
5. I don't have time because I am so busy...so busy doing what?
Ask yourself a few of these questions. If you are the person that always falls victim, then you need to keep reading. I am going to give you some tips on how you can become your own Superhero.
SO HERE IS THE DEAL:
If you continue to fall into the trap of "poor pitiful me" and enjoy that aspect of your life then by all means stay. But, if you are ready to let people know you are "worth it" then it is time to become your own version of Wonder Woman and Superman!
HERE IS A START...
1. You start to recognize the bad behaviors of others. When you start to think of yourself as "worth it" then others will too. If they do not...Bye Bye
2. You take action. Whether it is in a relationship, with your nutrition, or at the gym. You begin to make strides and each day because a better version of that Superhero.
3. For once, take the oxygen mask first. When you take care of you then it is easier to take care of others.
4. Build strong relationships with likeminded people.
5. BECOME THE SUPERHERO YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE!
Suddenly, you are walking taller and have more confidence then you have ever had. Make today be the day that you turn things around. Write it down, put it somewhere that you can see it and remember that today, today was the day that you became a SUPERHERO!